Til Lørdag, 29 Juni 2019 - 17:00
This course aims to provide a comprehensive overview of pulmonary embolism (PE). Sessions will cover all major topics related to PE, from the diagnosis of suspected PE and the risk stratification, to the treatment of high-risk PE. The course will also cover specific populations and long-term follow-up. The final day of the course will be dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH).
An application will be made to EACCME for CME accreditation of this event. The number of credits that you will receive corresponds to your attendance during the course. Please note that you need to sign the register of attendance each day to ensure that you receive the CME credits.
Level of knowledge:
- Clinical experience in the management of patients with suspected or confirmed pulmonary embolism
- Workshops including interactive case discussion
- Pulmonary embolism: diagnosis, prognosis, treatment
- Post-pulmonary embolism syndrome
- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Diagnose patients with pulmonary embolism
- Tailor therapies for pulmonary embolism according to short-term prognosis
- Identify patients at risk for CTEPH
- Diagnose and treat patients with CTEPH